Know Before You Go
Tips for surviving FearZoneJax
- A limited number are sold each night, so get yours today.
- Outside take as many photos as you’d like with monsters and other entertainers and feel free to grab a snack and drink. Once you enter, there are no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography or flashlights allowed.
- No masks or hand held items are allowed inside. If you come in costume please leave your mask and accessories in your car.
- Mistreating any FearZoneJax performer will cause you to be sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip flops is discouraged as they are the shoes we find the most in our lost and found.
Plan Ahead! Get your tickets in advance!
If you purchase your ticket in advance you get to Skip the Line at the Box Office all together.
What to Expect
- Upon arriving at the FearZoneJax Haunted House, if you have already purchased your tickets, proceed directly to your designated entrance - General Admission. There is no need to exchange your print-at-home-ticket at the ticket booth; the ticket you printed is your ticket, and includes admission to both of the attractions on-site at FearZoneJax Haunted House.
- If you purchased your tickets in advance, expect to feel good about that decision as you pass the line at the box office and proceed to our entry lines.
- If you come on an off-peak night (typically a weekday night) expect there to be space in between you and the group in front of you (unless of course the group in front of you walks slower than a pack of zombies). Significantly less people attend on weekdays, therefore, we are able to offer a much better pace/spacing for traveling through the haunted houses. This changes on weekday nights the closer we get to Halloween.
- If you come on a peak night or on one of the busiest nights of the year expect an action packed and terrifying experience with an energy like no other. But also expect there to be little to no spacing between you and the group in front of you. Our attractions are designed to be fun and scary regardless of the size of the crowd walking through them. There are special direction and adjustments made to accommodate larger numbers of patrons on weekends and busier nights.
- If it's important for you to have a more "alone" feeling at the haunted house, come on a weekday. If you enjoy the energy and excitement that is fueled by more people, attend on a weekend. Either way, we are confident that you will enjoy your experience!
- Final note: on our busy weekend nights and weekday nights closer to Halloween, we can sell out. To ensure your entry, purchase tickets online in advance; you can do this any time during our season, up to the day you plan to attend. Those of you that are tech savvy can even purchase your tickets online from your smartphone on your way to the haunted house! Your tickets are emailed to you immediately, you can pull them up on your smartphone screen and we can scan them at the entrance right on your phone. If you have an online ticket in hand, you will get in that night. However, in the event of a sellout night, our on-site box office will close early. Don't worry though, we stay until the last ticketed patron in line is through both haunted houses!